Most Easy Use Plant Watering Device for Your Houseplant
A simple and effective way to water your plants when you are away on vacation, business trip or just have no time to take care of your plants, they provide the water straightly to the plants' roots, suitable for most plants.
Self Watering Stakes According to the siphon principle, as the soil dries, the automatic watering system will draw water into the pot as the plant needs. Automatically adjust water amount upon soil moisture.
Vocation Essential Helper It automatically adjusts water amount upon soil moisture-the watering stake will cease flowing water once the soil gets moistened enough, gives you peace of mind when you go out.
All Automatic Sprinkler System Suitable for seeding, planting. It will draw water into the pot as the plant needs. Great gifts for family, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances or anyone who loves their plants. It also can be used in your home, office, patio or garden potted plants.
Useful Tools If you always go out, if you are always off on business, holiday, vacation, if you are not good at growing plants with soil, you must choose our Vacation Plant Watering Devices.
1. Put the earthen part of the product into the water soak for 15 minutes. 2. Prepare a water container filled with water (a narrow bottle, such as mineral water bottles). 3. Make sure the pottery pieces filled with water, because of the green plastic cover tightly with the pottery pieces. 4. Stick cone piece a little bit into the soil of the plant. 5. Then it will automatically bring water into the other end of the container, to the plants.
Automatic Drip Plants Waterers × 2
1. In order to absorb water better, put the bottle watering device level below the high end of the green plastic cover. 2. Please note the demand of each plant and pots size, and use the appropriate pieces of watering devices. 3. If failure to water your plants, please repeat the above operation steps. 4. After months of using, the ceramic piece parts need to be cleaned so as not to affect the effect of continue-using.
5. Make sure there is no air in the spike or the hose before you stick the spike in the soil, or else water won't flow. 6. Make sure the open end of the hose is on the bottom of the jug, or else water will run out too soon. 7. Make sure the spike itself is ABOVE the water line in the jug or else siphon action will quickly dump the water until the spike is above the waterline.
8. Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
9. Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
Free Shipping Worldwide: Over 39.99 dollars.
We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.